Pàgines

dimarts, 11 de novembre del 2008

SELF-ESTEEM. The Offspring

I wrote her off for the tenth time today and practiced all the things I would say. But she came over I lost my nerve. I took her back and made her dessert. Now I know I'm being used. That's okay man ‘cause I like the abuse. I know she's playing with me. That's okay ‘cause I've got no self esteem. We make plans to go out at night. I wait till 2 then I turn out the light. All this rejection's got me so low. If she keeps it up I just might tell her so. When she's saying that she wants only me, then I wonder why she sleeps with my friends. When she's saying that I'm like a disease, then I wonder how much more I can spend. Well I guess I should stick up for myself but I really think it's better this way. The more you suffer, the more it shows you really care Right? Now I'll relate this a little bit that happens more than I'd like to admit. Late at night she knocks on my door drunk again and looking to score. Now I know I should say no but that's kind of hard when she's ready to go. I may be dumb but I'm not a dweeb. I'm just a sucker with no self esteem. When she's saying that she wants only me, then I wonder why she sleeps with my friends. When she's saying that I'm like a disease, then I wonder how much more I can spend. Well I guess I should stick up for myself but I really think it's better this way. The more you suffer, the more it shows you really care Right?

Por décima vez hoy, la di por perdida e hice todas las cosas que dije que haría. Pero ella llegó, perdí el valor. La acepté otra vez y le hice el postre. Ahora sé que me está utilizando. Eso está bien, tío, porqué me gusta el abuso. Sé que está jugando conmigo. Eso está bien porque no tengo autoestima. Hacemos planes para salir por la noche. Espero hasta las 2 entonces apago la luz. Todo este rechazo me tiene deprimido. Si va a más tendré que decírselo. Cuando ella dice que me quiere solo a mí, entonces me pregunto porqué duerme con mis amigos. Cuando ella dice que soy como una enfermedad, entonces me pregunto cuanto más le puedo dedicar. Bueno, creo que debería defenderme pero realmente pienso que es mejor así: cuanto más sufres más parece que te importe de veras ¿No es así? Ahora explicaré esto un poco más que ocurre más a menudo de lo que me gustaría admitir. En plena noche ella llama a mi puerta otra vez borracha vez y tratando de acostarse conmigo. Ahora sé que debería decir NO pero eso es más bien difícil cuando ella ya está dispuesta a irse. Puede que yo sea estúpido pero no me chupo el dedo. Sólo soy un mamón sin autoestima.


(ESCOLTA-LA)